ป๊อกเด้งออนไลน์_เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด _เว็บพนันบอลไทย

149 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

Another swing and a miss Pondering! And I MUST say, I am ABSOLUTELY surprised you don't get it. I would expect NOTHING else from you!

mark_alfred

Pondering wrote:

AC, I have no clue what you are trying to say. The game is over. Trudeau won a majority.

The game has just begin.? Democracy does not end after the election.? It's an ongoing process.? Trudeau made some commitments (some good, and some stupid -- like not raising corporate taxes).? It's time to push him to live up to his good commitments, and press him even further to make good policy for people.? He made a lot of vague commitments on social issues, via his "social infrastructure" pledge.? Time to push for some real commitments.

epaulo13 epaulo13's picture
KarlL

bekayne wrote:

Vote Together endorsed candidates in 29 ridings: 17 went Liberal, 9 NDP, 3 Conservative

http://www.votetogether.ca/riding/list/?filter=recommendations

?

And may well have helped save Blaikie.

I decided to look further into your little theory, Arthur. ?

LeadNow endorsed 29 candidates, 24 of whom won. ?

In two others, the Conservatives won but LeadNow correctly picked the closest challenger.

In two others, the Conservatives won but LeadNow incorrectly endorsed a New Democrat when the Liberal turned out to be the closest challenger.

In one, the Liberal won but LeadNow had endorsed the New Democrat.

IN NOT ONE SINGLE CASE DID LEADNOW INCORRECTLY ENDORSE A LIBERAL IN ORDER TO DEFEAT A CONSERVATIVE.

Three swings, you had, Arthur and three big misses.

JKR

Arthur Cramer wrote:

bekayne wrote:

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Tom and Peggy did it out of desperation. The NDP as a party doesn't endorse Stacked Voting, er strategic voting. You are confused. There is one issue, the NDP's stupid, don't give people a reason to vote for us campaing, and strategic voting. Keep your eye on the ball. Here it comes now....SWING BATTAAA!!!!!!!!

I received something in the mail from the NDP before the slide began, it had the 100/35 pitch in it.

Seriously, what is wrong with you Libs? Careful, here comes the change-up....SSSWWWINNNNGGGG BATTA!

And Justin hits a grand slam and the Liberals win yet another World Series! Unfortunately the Liberals are the Yankees of Canadian politics while the NDP are the Cubs. And Harper ended up being the Shoeless Joe Jackson of Canadian politics.

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

Actually, I'd say Tom was more like Shoeless Joe Jackson, and the Libs are the Black Sox. Your meatphor doesn't fit JKR, but that was a really nice try. You'e swinging late at the pitches Get the bat off your shoulder more quickly and bend your knees!

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

Strategic voting means vote Liberal; so does ABC.

ETA: all it did this election was create hysteria that hereded the voters like leemings to the LPC. Meaghan Leslie's defeat is the absolutely best proof of this, and why Stacked voting is such a bad idea!

JKR

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Actually, I'd say Tom was more like Shoeless Joe Jackson, and the Libs are the Black Sox. Your meatphor doesn't fit JKR, but that was a really nice try. You'e swinging late at the pitches Get the bat off your shoulder more quickly and bend your knees!

I think someone may have taken a beanball to the old melon.

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

JKR wrote:
Arthur Cramer wrote:

Actually, I'd say Tom was more like Shoeless Joe Jackson, and the Libs are the Black Sox. Your meatphor doesn't fit JKR, but that was a really nice try. You'e swinging late at the pitches Get the bat off your shoulder more quickly and bend your knees!

I think someone may have taken a beanball to the old melon.

I agree, you Libs can't afford batting helmets, its obvious. Explains a lot, actually. Maybe you guys should try twiddly winks!

KarlL

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Strategic voting means vote Liberal; so does ABC.

You would make a good scientist in a Harper government. ?Reject the evidence on LeadNow and plough ahead regardless.

KarlL

Arthur Cramer wrote:

I agree, you Libs can't afford batting helmets, its obvious. Explains a lot, actually. Maybe you guys should try twiddly winks!

Boxing worked well for this one and Football (Bob Stanfield's version) worked well for his Dad.

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

KarlL wrote:

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Strategic voting means vote Liberal; so does ABC.

You would make a good scientist in a Harper government. ?Reject the evidence on LeadNow and plough ahead regardless.

What happened to Meaghan is what happened to all sorts of good NDP candidates. People got spooked, misunderstood Leandnow and the idea of stacked voting, and ran like leemings to the Libs. Stacked voting ONLY works if the electorate understands what is going on. It doesn't. The result was a Trudeau, TPP signing, majority. Stacked voting has down a lasting disservice to the Canadian Body Politic. Knock off the insults. You are no smarter than me.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

What if the Liberals won because Canadians finally heard the message from the left?

Tom Mulcair is a Thatcherite sellout who tugs the forelock for his corrupt, party apparatchik masters.? The NDP only cares about winning and they'll betray anything and anyone to do it.? The NDP is officially to the RIGHT of the Liberals.? A balanced budget will plunge us into an endless spiral of Athens-style austerity.? The NDP is undemocratic.? Lifelong NDP members are tearing up their membership cards, it's THAT bad.

So, we got the party to the LEFT of the NDP.? Why is everyone losing their minds about it?? Isn't a MORE progressive party in the HOC a good thing?

JKR

Arthur Cramer wrote:

JKR wrote:
Arthur Cramer wrote:

Actually, I'd say Tom was more like Shoeless Joe Jackson, and the Libs are the Black Sox. Your meatphor doesn't fit JKR, but that was a really nice try. You'e swinging late at the pitches Get the bat off your shoulder more quickly and bend your knees!

I think someone may have taken a beanball to the old melon.

I agree, you Libs can't afford batting helmets, its obvious. Explains a lot, actually. Maybe you guys should try twiddly winks!

I missed my weekly game of tiddly winks this week because I was busy going door to door for the NDP on Election Day where I heard many people complementing the Liberals and criticizing the NDP. Maybe that explains why I feel like I just got beaned on the old melon by Goose Gossage.

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

JKR wrote:
Arthur Cramer wrote:

JKR wrote:
Arthur Cramer wrote:

Actually, I'd say Tom was more like Shoeless Joe Jackson, and the Libs are the Black Sox. Your meatphor doesn't fit JKR, but that was a really nice try. You'e swinging late at the pitches Get the bat off your shoulder more quickly and bend your knees!

I think someone may have taken a beanball to the old melon.

I agree, you Libs can't afford batting helmets, its obvious. Explains a lot, actually. Maybe you guys should try twiddly winks!

I missed my weekly game of tiddly winks this week because I was busy going door to door for the NDP on Election Day where I heard many people complementing the Liberals and criticizing the NDP. Maybe that explains why I feel like I just got beaned on the old melon by Goose Gossage.

Ouch, that's a 97 MPH fast ball! Thanks for the effort! Stand at the back of the Batter's box net time, ;-)!

mark_alfred

Mr. Magoo wrote:

What if the Liberals won because Canadians finally heard the message from the left?

Tom Mulcair is a Thatcherite sellout who tugs the forelock for his corrupt, party apparatchik masters.? The NDP only cares about winning and they'll betray anything and anyone to do it.? The NDP is officially to the RIGHT of the Liberals.? A balanced budget will plunge us into an endless spiral of Athens-style austerity.? The NDP is undemocratic.? Lifelong NDP members are tearing up their membership cards, it's THAT bad.

So, we got the party to the LEFT of the NDP.? Why is everyone losing their minds about it?? Isn't a MORE progressive party in the HOC a good thing?

Yeah.? So, nothing strategic about it.? It was just that the 99% who opposed the oligarchs finally found Robin Hood in the reincarnated form of Justin Trudeau.? The 99% said we need a truly left, almost communist party, and Trudeau stepped up offering this to the masses.?

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

mark_alfred wrote:

Mr. Magoo wrote:

What if the Liberals won because Canadians finally heard the message from the left?

Tom Mulcair is a Thatcherite sellout who tugs the forelock for his corrupt, party apparatchik masters.? The NDP only cares about winning and they'll betray anything and anyone to do it.? The NDP is officially to the RIGHT of the Liberals.? A balanced budget will plunge us into an endless spiral of Athens-style austerity.? The NDP is undemocratic.? Lifelong NDP members are tearing up their membership cards, it's THAT bad.

So, we got the party to the LEFT of the NDP.? Why is everyone losing their minds about it?? Isn't a MORE progressive party in the HOC a good thing?

Yeah.? So, nothing strategic about it.? It was just that the 99% who opposed the oligarchs finally found Robin Hood in the reincarnated form of Justin Trudeau.? The 99% said we need a truly left, almost communist party, and Trudeau stepped up offering this to the masses.?

Sure, the problem is it isn't the Liberals. They have no intention of keeping their promises. The bosses won't let them. The Libs are liars. And after Junior signs TPP, it won't matter.

JKR

Arthur Cramer wrote:

JKR wrote:
Arthur Cramer wrote:

JKR wrote:
Arthur Cramer wrote:

Actually, I'd say Tom was more like Shoeless Joe Jackson, and the Libs are the Black Sox. Your meatphor doesn't fit JKR, but that was a really nice try. You'e swinging late at the pitches Get the bat off your shoulder more quickly and bend your knees!

I think someone may have taken a beanball to the old melon.

I agree, you Libs can't afford batting helmets, its obvious. Explains a lot, actually. Maybe you guys should try twiddly winks!

I missed my weekly game of tiddly winks this week because I was busy going door to door for the NDP on Election Day where I heard many people complementing the Liberals and criticizing the NDP. Maybe that explains why I feel like I just got beaned on the old melon by Goose Gossage.

Ouch, that's a 97 MPH fast ball! Thanks for the effort! Stand at the back of the Batter's box net time, ;-)!

The coach, B.L., says "take it like a man, we'll get em next time." B.L. ain't no Casey Stengel. Hopefully Steinbrenner is going to make sure there's no next time for the coach.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Quote:
Yeah.? So, nothing strategic about it.? It was just that the 99% who opposed the oligarchs finally found Robin Hood in the reincarnated form of Justin Trudeau.? The 99% said we need a truly left, almost communist party, and Trudeau stepped up offering this to the masses.

I'm not saying that Trudeau is going to nationalize all industry.

I'm saying that the word on Babble Street was that the NDP was now officially to the RIGHT of the Liberals.? If the Liberals were, in fact, the leftmost of the three parties, maybe that's why people voted for them.? And I'm still curious why that's supposed to be a bad thing.

If people had voted for a party TO THE RIGHT of the Liberals, that would have been better?

terrytowel

AGAIN the NDP abandoned their usual narrative "Don't vote out of fear". And replaced it with "Only the NDP can defeat Stephen Harper". Even 48 hours before going to the polls, Mulcair used that line.

"Don't vote out of fear". Maybe if they sold that on the doorstep, that it is okay to vote NDP. We will work with the Liberals, they would have saved many more seats, especially Megan Leslie and those GTA seats.

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

Trudeau is going to sign TPP, he put on the whip, and said there will be NO free vote. TPP takes the power of the electorate AWAY permanetly from the people! A leftist DOESN'T sign such a fascist bill. Its absurd even entertaining the idea Libs are lefties. Once TPP is signed, it doens't matter. On top of that, most of the LPC platform wasn't really expalined and in fact wasn't leftist. But the NDP's platform was misrepresented, and the LPC were shilled by the MSM. This was an election where the truth was turned on its head! It is completely ABSURD to say the Libs are lefties. This is a false meme; Trudeau and his Martinite cronies are Coproratists. We've already had this discussion and those of us on the left have explained it. It simply goes to show how powerful this propaganda had, and continues to be. By the way, the CCPA, said the NDP had a much more left platform! The NDP got an A, the Libs, a B-.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Quote:
It simply goes to show how powerful this propaganda had, and continues to be.

To be clear, Arthur, I'm not endorsing Trudeau's "left" credentials, and I'm not going by what the National Post had to say about who's more left.

I'm just saying that I read an awful lot of criticism -- right here at babble -- of the NDP for being further to the right than the Liberals.? So then didn't we just dodge a bullet on Monday?

jjuares

Mr. Magoo wrote:

Quote:
It simply goes to show how powerful this propaganda had, and continues to be.

To be clear, Arthur, I'm not endorsing Trudeau's "left" credentials, and I'm not going by what the National Post had to say about who's more left.

I'm just saying that I read an awful lot of criticism -- right here at babble -- of the NDP for being further to the right than the Liberals.? So then didn't we just dodge a bullet on Monday?


However, you evaluate the platforms is one thing( although I don't agree that the NDP platform was to the right but at least that's a debatable position) there can be no reasonable doubt that once you drill down into the membership the NDP is to the left of the Liberals and I don't mean just by a little bit either. But maybe, just maybe, next time the platforms could clearly reflect that reality to the Canadian public.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Quote:
there can be no reasonable doubt that once you drill down into the membership the NDP is to the left of the Liberals

I'm confident that that NDP membership was well represented among the babblers who told us that the NDP is officially to the right of the Liberals.? I'm not overly interested in what the Liberal membership had to say on the matter.

jjuares

Mr. Magoo wrote:

Quote:
there can be no reasonable doubt that once you drill down into the membership the NDP is to the left of the Liberals

I'm confident that that NDP membership was well represented among the babblers who told us that the NDP is officially to the right of the Liberals.? I'm not overly interested in what the Liberal membership had to say on the matter.


Are you sure the Babbler posters are a representative sample of the NDP membership? Maybe, but the first problem is that many of these Babblers are Liberals! But hey, if you say so who am I to question your polling methods.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

Mr. Magoo wrote:

What if the Liberals won because Canadians finally heard the message from the left?

Tom Mulcair is a Thatcherite sellout who tugs the forelock for his corrupt, party apparatchik masters.? The NDP only cares about winning and they'll betray anything and anyone to do it.? The NDP is officially to the RIGHT of the Liberals.? A balanced budget will plunge us into an endless spiral of Athens-style austerity.? The NDP is undemocratic.? Lifelong NDP members are tearing up their membership cards, it's THAT bad.

So, we got the party to the LEFT of the NDP.? Why is everyone losing their minds about it?? Isn't a MORE progressive party in the HOC a good thing?

Refreshing to hear a voice of reason.

jjuares

alan smithee wrote:

Mr. Magoo wrote:

What if the Liberals won because Canadians finally heard the message from the left?

Tom Mulcair is a Thatcherite sellout who tugs the forelock for his corrupt, party apparatchik masters.? The NDP only cares about winning and they'll betray anything and anyone to do it.? The NDP is officially to the RIGHT of the Liberals.? A balanced budget will plunge us into an endless spiral of Athens-style austerity.? The NDP is undemocratic.? Lifelong NDP members are tearing up their membership cards, it's THAT bad.

So, we got the party to the LEFT of the NDP.? Why is everyone losing their minds about it?? Isn't a MORE progressive party in the HOC a good thing?

Refreshing to hear a voice of reason.


Mr. Magoo is being his usual facetious self.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Quote:
Maybe, but the first problem is that many of these Babblers are Liberals!

Without looking under every bed, I don't there are all that many Liberals here, and I think we all developed a pretty good idea, over the last few months, of who they are.? If they were the ones claiming that the NDP is more right-wing than the Liberals, I'd have cheerfully ignored that, because that's what they're supposed to say.

If the Pope says "Catholicism is the most progressive religion" that's to be expected.

If the Pope says "Islam is the most progressive religion", that's a great deal more persuasive.

?

takeitslowly

the liberals? will be gone soon enough if we stop giving them attention.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Unless, in 2019, we give them "votes".

Anyway, three days down, only 1457 to go.

wage zombie

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Trudeau is going to sign TPP, he put on the whip, and said there will be NO free vote. TPP takes the power of the electorate AWAY permanetly from the people! A leftist DOESN'T sign such a fascist bill. Its absurd even entertaining the idea Libs are lefties. Once TPP is signed, it doens't matter.

That sounds like a big deal. ?Strange that Mulcair only started talking about it once he was desperate.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

takeitslowly wrote:

the liberals? will be gone soon enough if we stop giving them attention.

I'm afraid it's not that easy. IF the Liberals deliver on their promises,they will most likely win the next election. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

In any case,the reality is that the Liberals are a big improvement to what we suffered with for 9 years (especially the last 4)

Relax. No reason to believe the sky is falling.It isn't.

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

wage zombie wrote:

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Trudeau is going to sign TPP, he put on the whip, and said there will be NO free vote. TPP takes the power of the electorate AWAY permanetly from the people! A leftist DOESN'T sign such a fascist bill. Its absurd even entertaining the idea Libs are lefties. Once TPP is signed, it doens't matter.

That sounds like a big deal. ?Strange that Mulcair only started talking about it once he was desperate.

The TPP is huge deal. It extends big pharama patents, makes it almst impossible for national governemtns to negotiate for bulk pricing for a much longer period of time, enhances patent protection on drugs and makes it even harder to introduce genrics. And Trudeau says, we'll study ti. Add to this, the tribunal where Corporations CAN SUE NATIONAL GOVERNMENTS for last projected profit, with much more enforcment and draconain provison.? These are disasterous, in themselves. Trudeau has put on the Whip and said that NO LIBERAL MP WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE THEIR CONCIENCE. How can this not worry anyone?

Get this through your deliberately thick heads, with TPP passed, mulitnaional Corporations will destermine domestic governance. It doesn't matter what Trudeau promises, TPP won't allow goverments to govern for people. This is something that will happen under TPP.

There is no questin that this would have been a winning issue for the NDP if the party had had the courage. They didn't bring it up because they thought people would consider the NDP as too extreme and anti trade, anti business, blah blah blah. They ran a cowardly, ineffectual campaign. But even the CCPA said the NDP's platform is much more progressive than teh Liberals. It is a MYTH that the NDP ran to the right of the Libs. That is just talking points.

So I say good luck Liberals. ONce TPP sinks in with Canadians, your Goose is cooked. Hopefully the NDP will have smartned up and govern like corugeous CCFers rather than cowardly American, Obama Democrats!

And I'll just say this, I've been folloiwng the TPP for a good two years. This is all old news. I have no idea how so many of you can know so littel about it. Try listening to a bit of progressive radio like Sam Seder, Ari Rabin-Hawt, Thom Hartman, Ring of Fire.

I repeat if TPP passes, as Terrytowel says "It's (really) over"!

Pondering

Arthur Cramer wrote:

wage zombie wrote:

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Trudeau is going to sign TPP, he put on the whip, and said there will be NO free vote. TPP takes the power of the electorate AWAY permanetly from the people! A leftist DOESN'T sign such a fascist bill. Its absurd even entertaining the idea Libs are lefties. Once TPP is signed, it doens't matter.

That sounds like a big deal. ?Strange that Mulcair only started talking about it once he was desperate.

There is no questin that this would have been a winning issue for the NDP if the party had had the courage. They didn't bring it up because they thought people would consider the NDP as too extreme and anti trade, anti business, blah blah blah.

And Mulcair would have signed it too. As you noted they didn't have the courage to fight it because they were afraid they would be considered too extreme. Once in power they would want to keep that power and get elected again. They wouldn't want to be known as the party that killed TPP.

The NDP had 4 years to fight CETA and TPP. They were making a last ditch effort to save the furniture when they knew they were losing. Had they still been winning they would have said nothing.

The Green party opposed TPP so if you think it's that important you should have gone Green.

Pondering

Arthur Cramer wrote:

KarlL wrote:

Arthur Cramer wrote:

Strategic voting means vote Liberal; so does ABC.

You would make a good scientist in a Harper government. ?Reject the evidence on LeadNow and plough ahead regardless.

What happened to Meaghan is what happened to all sorts of good NDP candidates. People got spooked, misunderstood Leandnow and the idea of stacked voting, and ran like leemings to the Libs. Stacked voting ONLY works if the electorate understands what is going on. It doesn't. The result was a Trudeau, TPP signing, majority. Stacked voting has down a lasting disservice to the Canadian Body Politic. Knock off the insults. You are no smarter than me.

Or, Canadians wanted a stable majority government and decided the Liberals would be the ones to deliver.

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Didn't we just enjoy a stable majority government?

KarlL

alan smithee wrote:

takeitslowly wrote:

the liberals? will be gone soon enough if we stop giving them attention.

I'm afraid it's not that easy. IF the Liberals deliver on their promises,they will most likely win the next election. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

Why would it be sad if the Liberals do deliver on their promises? I think I konw why. Because despite protest to the contrary, politics is tribal, for many New Democrats not just Liberals. And for those who are about tribe first and foremost it can be as jarring if one's opponents do a good job objectively as if they do a poor one, perhaps more so.

mark_alfred

Pondering wrote:

The NDP had 4 years to fight CETA and TPP. They were making a last ditch effort to save the furniture when they knew they were losing. Had they still been winning they would have said nothing.

The Green party opposed TPP so if you think it's that important you should have gone Green.

From what I gather, the TPP has largely been negotiated in secret.? So, when the Liberals do see it and hold the full public parliamentary debates on the TPP that they've promised, do you anticipate them being in favour or being opposed to it?? This I feel will be a real test of the integrity of the Trudeau Liberal party.

takeitslowly

i am sure trudeau will provide leadership and real change by standing up against corproate interests and protect the interest of working class canadians. Thats what he promised, right? lol.

Pondering

mark_alfred wrote:

Pondering wrote:

The NDP had 4 years to fight CETA and TPP. They were making a last ditch effort to save the furniture when they knew they were losing. Had they still been winning they would have said nothing.

The Green party opposed TPP so if you think it's that important you should have gone Green.

From what I gather, the TPP has largely been negotiated in secret.? So, when the Liberals do see it and hold the full public parliamentary debates on the TPP that they've promised, do you anticipate them being in favour or being opposed to it?? This I feel will be a real test of the integrity of the Trudeau Liberal party.

I anticipate the majority of Canadians supporting TPP and the Liberal government with them if it comes to that. A recent poll has shown that the majority of Canadians that are aware of TPP approve of it.

A lot of members here don't seem to have much respect for democracy.

jjuares

mark_alfred wrote:

Pondering wrote:

The NDP had 4 years to fight CETA and TPP. They were making a last ditch effort to save the furniture when they knew they were losing. Had they still been winning they would have said nothing.

The Green party opposed TPP so if you think it's that important you should have gone Green.

From what I gather, the TPP has largely been negotiated in secret.? So, when the Liberals do see it and hold the full public parliamentary debates on the TPP that they've promised, do you anticipate them being in favour or being opposed to it?? This I feel will be a real test of the integrity of the Trudeau Liberal party.


They will sign it regardless of what is in it.

Pondering

Mr. Magoo wrote:

Didn't we just enjoy a stable majority government?

Yes, and the majority of Canadians were fine with it until recently.

There seems to be a heavy focus on convincing governments or parties to support various perspectives but very little about how to pursuade Canadians that progressive policies are good for the majority.

takeitslowly

but trudeau said he will take a really long look at the TPP.? Give him a chance, he just hasnt read it yet..how can he possibly know whats in it..its not like its been released. maybe he will really hate it and tear it apart..AND DELIEVER REAL CHANGE AND HOPE!

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

takeitslowly wrote:

but trudeau said he will take a really long look at the TPP.? Give him a chance, he just hasnt read it yet..how can he possibly know whats in it..its not like its been released. maybe he will really hate it and tear it apart..AND DELIEVER REAL CHANGE AND HOPE!

Is this snark?

takeitslowly

trudeau is against harper

?

?harper is for TPP so

?trudeau must be against it.

Logic? duh

Cody87

Pondering wrote:

Or, Canadians wanted a stable majority government and decided the Liberals would be the ones to deliver.

I don't see why a LPC minority with NDP support would have been unstable...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/mulcair-lashes-out-against-...

Quote:

With recent polls suggesting the Liberals may be solidifying their support under Trudeau, but not quite enough to win a majority, Mulcair gave no assurances that his New Democrats would work with a minority Liberal government in the House of Commons.

Oh, wait...

takeitslowly

i personally voted for mulcair becasue i wanted to make sure he doesnt do anything unless he becomes the prime minister and??that he will work with harper no matter what the result is. I read globeandmail everyday, i know where the NDP STAND!

Arthur Cramer Arthur Cramer's picture

Cody87 wrote:

Pondering wrote:

Or, Canadians wanted a stable majority government and decided the Liberals would be the ones to deliver.

I don't see why a LPC minority with NDP support would have been unstable...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/mulcair-lashes-out-against-...

Quote:

With recent polls suggesting the Liberals may be solidifying their support under Trudeau, but not quite enough to win a majority, Mulcair gave no assurances that his New Democrats would work with a minority Liberal government in the House of Commons.

Oh, wait...

Well, considering what a consistent ASSHOLE Trudeau was, I get why Mulcair got hostile. Trudeau played cutesy on this. You're reaching Cody. WHy are you still here anyway, you guys won. Isn't there some LPC board you should be back posting in again?

takeitslowly

i think the big media lied again and told voters NDP will not supprot a lib minority, they will in fact support HARPER AND IT WILL BE SO BAD AND CONFUSING!! AND WE NEED TO VOTE LIBERALS TO STOP HARPER AND MULCAIR!? THEY both hate justin and they are big bad meanie and we cant let them win!!LOL

Pondering

takeitslowly wrote:
but trudeau said he will take a really long look at the TPP.? Give him a chance, he just hasnt read it yet..how can he possibly know whats in it..its not like its been released. maybe he will really hate it and tear it apart..

He won't rip it up unless he is convinced that it is the right thing to do and/or what the majority of Canadians want.

From watching the National Lisa Raitt and Megan Leslie were good friends even though one was a Conservative and the other NDP and both presumably passionate supporters of their own parties.

Apparently, Megan did not think that Lisa was a minion of the devil.

Pages